[Tweeters] Re: Woodpecker quest

ck park travelgirl.fics at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 19:19:11 PDT 2013

my answer is my porch. it overlooks a little wetland on the sammamish
plateau, and i also have all five locals. the easiest and most regular are
the flickers, followed by pileated, hairy, downy, and unfortunately rarely
(but seen already this year) red-breasted sapsuckers... all of them love
the suet i put out, but i've seen each take their attempt at the sunflower
seed feeder, hanging in all sorts of fascinating ways while trying to eat
the morsels within...

00 caren
http://www.ParkGallery.org
george davis creek, north fork