[Tweeters] Fwd: Environmental impact of a garbage transfer station in north Auburn wetlands

Vicki vickibiltz at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 20:50:38 PDT 2013

Concerning helping to save this habitat; I did a bird survey out in Kitsap County years ago. The intent was to save some habitat that was being developed. It did work; the land was turned into a natural park.
I think getting a list of birds and other such wildlife, can really assist in saving this location. It takes a lot of people working together, and proving, the value. Letters do help, but facts are what they need

Vicki Biltz
Bonney Lake WA 98391
http://www.flickr.com/photos/saw-whets_new/
vickibiltz at gmail.com