[Tweeters] Not sharing information

Lorindon lorindon at nwlink.com
Wed Apr 3 12:35:11 PDT 2013

Tracey,

Your work is beautiful, and you should be commended on the conservation work
you are engaged in. Regarding your work I am reminded of Art Wolfe. Does the
"tweeter" community have the same issues with him?

There's a broad spectrum of photography professionals, with paparazzi on one
end and Ansel Adams on the other. If only you had a badge ‹ "Tweeter
Approved". Maybe there should be criteria for that!

my 2¢ŠKeep Calm and let's all Carry On!

A new fan,

Lori Christopher
Bothell, WA