[Tweeters] Burrowing Owl Nests

Roger Moyer rogermoyer1 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 2 10:54:30 PDT 2013

I have had several requests to reveal the location of these nests. Due to the lack of respect that has been shown the Snowy Owls over the last couple of years and the Burrowing Owl that was run off near Squim I am not going to let the location be known to the general public. The nests are a ways off the road and for photographic purposes would require a long lens or trespassing onto private property. I don't want to be responsible for these nests failing due to people not showing the proper respect. Later in the season when the young are nearly fledged I may revisit this and let people know where the nests are.

Roger