[Tweeters] Chicken "Take-out" in Kenmore

Linda Phillips linda_phillips1252 at msn.com
Mon Apr 1 21:44:28 PDT 2013

Adjacent to Kenmore's Wallace Swamp Creek park is a small farm. they raise alpaca, sheep, geese, ducks and chickens.

The local eagles have found that the chickens are easy pickin's I know that they have lost at least three chickens in the past few weeks
previously I saw an immature eagle in the pasture and on Sunday this adult.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/88699795@N03/8612766848/in/photostream
in the photo you can see one of the two crows that were standing by waiting for leftovers.

Linda Phillips
Kenmore