[Tweeters] FOY: White-crowned Sparrow

Christy RJ christyrj at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 1 21:33:53 PDT 2013

Last year I had marked 3/28 as the date for my FOY for the White-crowned. I listened intently for them last week as I sat in the sunshine of my front window, working on an editing project and hoping - no luck. But I heard them twice distinctly as I drove today. They're not yet their ubiquitous selves on the campuses where I work, but I know they soon will be.

If the brightly colored flowers in my planter pots didn't convince me, the WCSP always does: spring has sprung!

Christy in Kenmore