[Tweeters] Two Huttons and info on Foothills Trail needed

vickibiltz vickibiltz at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 13:38:52 PDT 2013

Hi, I'm out at our property in Yelm and had two Huttons singing. Also Rufous Hummingbird seems to be hitting the feeder pretty hard. Have Yellow Rumps singing as well.
Finally got good views of the Vireo. Having JBLM across the river, gives me a bit of encouragement for great birds this nesting season.
On another note, has anyone become familiar with the Foothills trail, in the Puyallup through Enumclaw area? I'm scheduled to do a field trip on this route in June. I'm bad as I've not birded it at all. I will in the coming weeks, but seems I won't have time to find all the good spots. It is the first field trip for our Audubon on this trail.
Thanks,
Vicki Biltz
Bonney Lake, WA
Just had a Belted Kingfisher land in my yard.
Sent from my iPhone