[Tweeters] News from my yard!!!!!!!

Ruth Sullivan godwit513 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 1 13:34:48 PDT 2013

Hello Tweeters,

I was so surprised this early at 7.00 AM HANGING MY suet feeder out ,as a
huge flock of around 50 small Finch size birds flying off .I looked in my
Back yard,but no birds to see. But it was around 12.00 PM when this group
came back settling who ever there getting food,on place there settled on the
ground where I BEEN PUTTING SOME MILLET FOR THE MANY juncos I still have
,there all where Pine Siskin.THIS BIRDS STAYED 45 MINUTES AND ALL LEFT.I
BEEN HAVING THIS YEAR ON & off Pine Siskin, and every time there been 1 BIRD
sick.
I SOME TIME TRYING TO CATCH THIS BIRDS WITH A NET,TO SEPARATE THIS BIRD NOT
TO INFECT THE OTHER FINCHES
but SO FAR I been lucky NO FATALITY YET ON ALL THE OTHER BIRDS
Yesterday EASTER I saw my first Female YELLOW WARBLER IN MY HUGE Thundering
Plumb Tree who is in full Pink bloom,this tree attracts a lot of birds
,there like the flower bloom and cant tell are there eating this Blooms?
another surprise where the many Bumble BEE I had on my red Currant bushes
ND THE BRIGHT YELLOW BUSH WHO IS common in EVERY YARD THIS BEES WENT AND
POLONAISE ALL THE BLOOMING BUSHES.I had one of the BEES IN MY POND THIS
MORNING,I FISHED IT OUT WITH A NET,HE DRIED OFF AND FLEW AWAY .I STILL
HAVING ABOUT 8 Townsend,s Warblers left
and 16 Yellow Rumped.My dripping Bird Bath is always busy with birds
,Sometime 3 birds together.

I think of my Son Patrick who was instrumental to created all this habitat
for the many species we having now.

Cheers Ruth Sullivan