[pccgrads] Invitation to participate in workshop on Just Transitions-April or May dates

Miriam A. Bertram via pccgrads pccgrads at u.washington.edu
Tue Apr 9 09:12:10 PDT 2024

[image: 🌟][image: 🌎] Get ready for an exciting adventure with Front and
Centered
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://frontandcentered.nationbuilder.com/r?u=Uivf10YoXrq99UMMmf-AMuWg9UIvUpvIyv_vueMhrqw&e=94f2a232b8031a7dd24dcda53a5ae8ad&utm_source=frontandcentered&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2024_03_29_climetime_members&n=2&test_email=1__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!jy9bCGbqd5SPjKXp3hs8nxIyG8Ye6sTlXi_BhQnASUtVHfNajM2egysIZw_-iCzdreDtbiIQv4MYD0OsIZvjrw$>,
ClimeTime
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.climetime.org/__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!jy9bCGbqd5SPjKXp3hs8nxIyG8Ye6sTlXi_BhQnASUtVHfNajM2egysIZw_-iCzdreDtbiIQv4MYD0OfBWp9vw$>,
and our dynamic community partners!

At Community Education In Action
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://sites.google.com/frontandcentered.org/ce-in-action/home__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!jy9bCGbqd5SPjKXp3hs8nxIyG8Ye6sTlXi_BhQnASUtVHfNajM2egysIZw_-iCzdreDtbiIQv4MYD0PCiYXG2Q$>,
a two-day workshop, we'll dive deep into the heart of collaboration,
bringing together community members, youth, and educators to embark on a
journey of co-creation. Unleash your creativity as we craft together
inspiring learning resources to address climate change through the lens of
environmental and climate justice!

Discover the essence of a Just Transition and explore inspiring
community-led projects as we learn to create how we can foster this type of
transition in our own communities. [image: 💡][image: 🔍]

Let's sow the seeds of change together as we share our stories, passions,
and expertise to co-create resources that resonate from local communities
to the global stage! [image: 🌱][image: 🌱][image: 🌱]

***K-12 teachers who complete the workshop will receive 10 clock hours (6
regular. 4 STEM).

We will have food, prizes, and interpretation of English-Spanish during the
event.

Don't miss out on this transformative experience! Join us either in Seattle
or Yakima and be part of the movement to spark awareness and inspire action
against climate and environmental injustices!

Dates and locations:

📍*Yakima*, WA: April 27-28 at the Yakima Valley College Conference Center

📍*Seattle*, WA: May 4-5 at the Central Seattle Public Library (Downtown)

📣Register Today!
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://sites.google.com/frontandcentered.org/ce-in-action/home__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!jy9bCGbqd5SPjKXp3hs8nxIyG8Ye6sTlXi_BhQnASUtVHfNajM2egysIZw_-iCzdreDtbiIQv4MYD0PCiYXG2Q$>

---
Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards,

--

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://frontandcentered.org/__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!jy9bCGbqd5SPjKXp3hs8nxIyG8Ye6sTlXi_BhQnASUtVHfNajM2egysIZw_-iCzdreDtbiIQv4MYD0OTgbbhBg$>

Isabel Carrera Zamanillo

Community Education Coordinator

(she/her/ella)

Direct: 360-218-4130 | Office: 206-487-4303

frontandcentered.org
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://frontandcentered.org__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!jy9bCGbqd5SPjKXp3hs8nxIyG8Ye6sTlXi_BhQnASUtVHfNajM2egysIZw_-iCzdreDtbiIQv4MYD0O-AU37fg$>

2800 1ST AVENUE, SUITE 201

SEATTLE, WA 98121

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: This communication and attachments may contain
privileged or confidential information. Any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of this communication by someone other than the
intended recipient is prohibited.