[pccgrads] Fw: Clean Energy Institute General Funds

PROGRAM ON CLIMATE CHANGE via pccgrads pccgrads at u.washington.edu
Tue Apr 2 13:20:03 PDT 2024

Program on Climate Change
University of Washington
Ocean Sciences Building, Room 335A
Phone: 206-543-6521

________________________________
From: Clean Energy Institute Trainee Advisory Representatives <ceitraineereps at uw.edu>
Sent: Tuesday, April 2, 2024 1:13 PM
To: Clean Energy Institute Trainee Advisory Representatives <ceitraineereps at uw.edu>
Cc: Danica Hendrickson <danicah at uw.edu>; Chapman Strong <ctstrong at uw.edu>
Subject: Clean Energy Institute Generala Funds

Hi,

We are Emily and Ethan, graduate student representatives for the Clean Energy Institute here at UW. I wanted to spread the word about our CEI General Funds. If you wouldn't mind sending out this message and flyer to your department, we'd greatly appreciate it!

Best,

Emily and Ethan
_________
The Clean Energy Institute can fund your next event! Our general funds is money set aside to financially support student-led events focused on clean energy. Accepted requests have included symposiums, outreach events, and networking/career development events. Requests can be made on a rolling basis. Here<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1xWoTLnRHGrrmX4N3k3Cfg7mc91yz7OADEBI6ao58BEk/viewform?edit_requested=true__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!kaUr8Db_4be6OXbNMqfcIXJXuCAKYPOCFDoN6tK6_odRqcdxt0pfG1wvL0Ud09op59j-1tG8UwaDsFFajLaK5vA$> is the form to make a request. Email ceitraineereps at uw.edu with any questions!
_________