[pccgrads] Fwd: Harvey Mudd College recruiting visit to UW - Sept 27-29

Amy Liu amyxliu at uw.edu
Mon Sep 18 11:01:52 PDT 2023

Hi everyone,

Please fill out this *quick form* <https://forms.gle/7qjAqjxcHYhxTw7Z7> for
further details/correspondence on Lelia Hawkin's visit by *EOD* *today *if
you are interested in the lunch event at 12pm on Sep 28th in LSB 401. Even
if you are not interested in the specific positions that are open, but
curious about being faculty at a PUI, you are welcome to come and ask
questions about this type of job. It’s very different from the faculty at
UW and opportunities to ask someone are uncommon! Also, if anyone is
interested in applying and wants a 1:1 with Lelia, please reach out to me (
amyxliu at uw.edu).

Cheers,
Amy