[pccgrads] 2 bed-2 bath apartment Sublease near Seattle Children's hospital for summer quarter

Shashank Bhushan sbaglapl at uw.edu
Wed May 17 12:06:41 PDT 2023

Hi folks,
I am a Ph.D. candidate in Civil & Environmental Engineering. We have a 2
bed 2 bath apartment which we plan to sublease from June 10th to August
31st (end dates can be extended). Please reach out to me if you are or if
you know anyone who might be interested.
Details are provided below, and photos/videos are attached :)

Hi, we are subleasing our 2 bed, 2 bath 950 sq. ft. apartment for the
summer quarter (early to mid-June till the end of August). Rent is $2400
per month for the entire place, all utilities
(water/sewage/gas/electricity/comcast internet) included. The location is
near Seattle Children's Hospital, and the apartment is right on the
75/45/31/32/67/65/79 bus lines. The apartment is fully furnished, with
necessary kitchen appliances (e.g., full fridge, microwave), in-unit washer
and dryer, 2 couches and a tv in the living room, 2 study tables, and queen
beds in both rooms. Move-in dates are flexible. Our only request is to keep
the place tidy :) We provide a video of the unfurnished house and photos of
the living room and kitchen. If you want photos of the bedroom, video of
the unfurnished apartment (the initial email was rejected because the file
size increased due to the video size), the exact location, or want to tour,
please email me on sbaglapl at uw.edu.

--
Shashank Bhushan (he/him/his)
PhD Candidate, Research Assistant