[pccgrads] JOB: open to Grads and Undergrads: Field Trip Support for Spring ESRM 410--apply by Sunday March 26

Miriam A. Bertram mab23 at uw.edu
Tue Mar 21 12:51:34 PDT 2023

We unexpectedly still need a Field Trip Support person for ESRM 410,
Instructor Britt Johnson, "Forest Soils and Site Productivity"

*This is now open for both graduate students, and undergraduate students.*

To All Students:

*Please note the short turnaround - *

*applications due by Sunday March 26th, 11:59 pm!*

*SEFS has 1 open position for Spring 2023 - working as a Field Trip Support
person with Brittany Johnson, ESRM 410*.

In order to be eligible to apply in this round, you must be a student in
good standing *and* be making satisfactory progress toward your degree.

All applications from qualified students will be forwarded to instructors
for ranking. In most cases, faculty choices will be honored, but where a
student is ranked highest for more than one position, the final matching
process will be made by the Executive Committee (Director, Associate
Directors, and Administrator).

Please review the job ad (pdf attached). If you would like to apply, *please
fill out the attached applicable SEFS ASE Application Form, *to submit to
the submission site. Note that you will also be asked for a CV or Resume at
the end of the application form: please type it in, or copy and paste from
your original CV document. You will only be able to upload one form to the
google application upload site, please only upload one document per
specific job.

*Deadline to Apply: Sunday, March 26th, by 11:59 pm *

*Submit the attached application and your CV to this google collection
form.
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSciXjlhTkE7sNfUJk_L_7H33EHqhI8MyQX4IoXEiqirgasY0w/viewform?usp=sf_link__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!mVuRBSMzqDdgN7LxmYTLE5NyiaPkk438KIi1Gv1XxGF_slO4Ziwr__S1YZ491idZM4bFec_AV2qPpE9d$>*

We will notify students of decisions as quickly as possible.

*Spring 2023 Available Positions*

- ESRM 410 Field Trip Support, class instructor Britt Johnson: Hourly
field trip support position (does *not* include tuition or GAIP)

But please do NOT email me to ask if we’ve received your application as my
email volume is already very high.

The google submission form is set up to automatically send you a copy of
your submission fyi – that’s the best way to know if the submission went
through.

Sincerely,

Liz Collier

Liz Collier

Manager of Student and Academic Services

School of Environmental and Forest Sciences <https://sefs.uw.edu/>