[pccgrads] Fremont sublet

Lily Hahn lchahn at uw.edu
Wed Mar 15 21:00:16 PDT 2023

Hi all,

Jacqueline Nugent and I are looking for 1 roommate to join us in a
3-bedroom, 2.5 bath townhouse in Fremont for a sublet from April-August.
The start date is flexible, and there's an option to extend the lease for
the next year.

Rent is $1033/month plus utilities. We’re fifth-year PhD students in Atmos,
and enjoy having a quiet home and hanging out with roommates for hiking,
gardening, baking, game nights, and otherwise. Jacqueline also has a
friendly cat.

We’re close to the Fremont troll, ~15 minutes to campus by bike or ~30
minutes by bus+walk, a five-minute walk to Sea Wolf Bakery and Seattle
Bouldering Project, and walking distance to many parks, including Gas
Works, Green Lake, and the Fremont Canal. The house is at the end of a
dead-end street and has decent street parking + one parking spot behind the
house that we share. We also have a small south-facing garden.

Let us know if you’re interested or know someone who might be!

Best,
Lily and Jacqueline