[pccgrads] Fwd: Extreme precipitation federal position announcement: NOAA Boulder Physical Sciences Laboratory

Guillaume Mauger gmauger at uw.edu
Sat Jun 17 10:53:22 PDT 2023

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De : Kelly Mahoney - NOAA Federal <kelly.mahoney at noaa.gov>
Date: jeu. 15 juin 2023 à 11:04
Subject: Extreme precipitation federal position announcement: NOAA Boulder
Physical Sciences Laboratory
To: Kelly Mahoney - NOAA Federal <kelly.mahoney at noaa.gov>

Dear hydrometeorology community colleagues,

We are adding to our extreme precipitation research team! The NOAA Physical
Sciences Laboratory in Boulder, Colorado, is currently offering one federal
position to contribute to a team innovating extreme precipitation
applications toward modernizing risk mitigation for the nation's
high-hazard infrastructure.

This position will be in our Hydrology Applications Division, and we
welcome applications from diverse educational levels, backgrounds, and
sub-topic interests -- including numerical weather prediction,
precipitation modeling, and climate change.

Please share this posting with anyone who might be interested; please also
note that because these are federal positions, the applicants do need to be
U.S. Citizens. These positions will be open for two weeks, closing on June
29, 2023.

*Announcement: *
One research Physical Scientist, ZP-1301-3/4 position in Boulder, Colorado
has been posted. The announcement will be open for 14 days; it opens on
6/15/23 and closes on 6/29/23.

Job Announcement # (DHA): OAR PSL-23-11999349-DHA
https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/731720100
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/731720100__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!nNGSC7i8wj4rKBF5udf11IGglXExLuhtvR03THOjUDkOnpvZJpqV-xsQxReOu6vP-61pLmRekYp5MkUq2SNd6ns$>

Thank you,
Kelly Mahoney

Team Lead, Precipitation Processes and Extremes Team
Hydrology Applications Division
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://psl.noaa.gov/research/divisions/ha/__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!nNGSC7i8wj4rKBF5udf11IGglXExLuhtvR03THOjUDkOnpvZJpqV-xsQxReOu6vP-61pLmRekYp5MkUqtBGiq7Q$>

NOAA OAR Physical Sciences Laboratory
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://psl.noaa.gov/__;!!K-Hz7m0Vt54!nNGSC7i8wj4rKBF5udf11IGglXExLuhtvR03THOjUDkOnpvZJpqV-xsQxReOu6vP-61pLmRekYp5MkUqyAlLN1k$>