[pccgrads] Volunteers Needed for Farm Dinner Event

Rachel Zable zabler at uw.edu
Tue Jul 4 20:05:59 PDT 2023

Hello PCC Community!

Volunteers are needed for a fun event on July 29 with the Snoqualmie Valley
Preservation Alliance, one the organizations our P-GraSC ACORN committee
works with. TL;DR - If you want to spend a lovely evening on a farm with
tasty food AND support agriculture in the Snoqualmie Valley, this event is
for you!
--
All hands on deck! The SVPA is hosting our annual farm dinner and auction,
Taste of the Valley, on July 29, and *our search for volunteers is well

- Rachel Zable (P-GraSC member and SVPA Volunteer Coordinator)
rachel at svpa.us