[pccgrads] 1 bedroom apartment - March/April - Capitol Hill

Katie Brennan mary.k.brennan6 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 18:29:42 PST 2023

Hi all,

My partner and I are moving out of our lovely 1 bedroom apartment and
looking for someone to take over our lease! Ideally we're looking for
someone who can move in between March 15 and April 1. Our lease turns over
June 1 and you'd be able to renew with the landlord.

The spot is a roughly 700 sqft open concept 1 bedroom apartment on the 3rd
floor of a house with epic views of the cascades and Mt. Rainer. Rent is
currently $2100 which includes utilities minus gas and internet.
The location is at the corner of E Ward St & 24th St so an easy bike/bus to
campus!

If you're interested or know someone who is, please reach out and I'm happy
to share more info and photos.

Cheers,
Katie