[pccgrads] friend looking for roommates

Lily Hahn lchahn at uw.edu
Tue Sep 20 12:31:08 PDT 2022

Hi all,

Just forwarding a blurb from Adrian Rodriguez, a UW PhD student looking for
housing starting mid-October or November. Please email him at aarod at uw.edu if
you have any leads!

Best,

Lily

Hi there,

My name is Adrian Rodriguez and I’m an incoming PhD student in Human
Centered Design & Engineering. I’m looking for housing for this year, and
would love to find friendly and responsible roommates to share an apartment
or house with, preferable in U District or near the Light Rail.

A bit about me.

I finished my undergrad in 2016 and spent the last several years working as
a software engineer and product designer. I love designing computer
interfaces, listening to chill edm, and jumping on trampolines.

If you are looking for a roommate, please let me know so we can share more
about each other.

- Love Animals
- Pretty tidy but quite laid back

LinkedIn [linkedin.com]