[pccgrads] FW: [climateupdate] We’re hiring - Research Scientist

Jenny Dettmann dettmann at uw.edu
Thu Oct 20 16:23:56 PDT 2022

Good afternoon,

We’re hoping you can help spread the word about this new position at the UW Climate Impacts Group. Please forward the email below to anyone you think might be interested in applying!

Thank you,
Jenny

Jenny Dettmann, she/her/hers
Executive Assistant & Office Manager | Climate Impacts Group
<https://cig.uw.edu/>Program Coordinator | NW Climate Adaptation Science Center
<https://nwcasc.uw.edu/>206.616.7903 | dettmann at uw.edu<mailto:dettmann at uw.edu> | @CIG_UW<https://twitter.com/CIG_UW>