[pccgrads] Invitation to lunch with Baba Brinkman (our Walker Ames guest) on Th Nov. 17

UW Program On Climate Change uwpcc at uw.edu
Tue Nov 8 13:13:34 PST 2022

Hello Graduate Students and Postdocs!

The PCC successfully nominated Baba Brinkman to visit the UW as a Walker
Ames scholar. The public lecture is the evening of Wednesday Nov. 16. You
can learn more about Baba Brinkman, Rap Artist, Science Communicator &
Founder of Event Rap Inc, and register here
<https://www.washington.edu/lectures/events/rap-guide-to-climate-chaos/>.

*You are invited to join a catered lunch with our guest. Lunch is at
the Waterfront Activity Center, in the Great Room
<https://www.washington.edu/ima/waterfront/great-room-rental-space/> (with
ample access to the outdoor area) from 12:00-1 on Thursday Nov. 17. *

We are planning for 20 people. If you would like to attend please select
one of the sandwich or salad box lunches from the Gourmondo menu (
https://www.gourmondoco.com/lunch#box-lunches) and use this google sheet
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Yw9kBdVmQoJAONk5Vjsp9-3qj6Hw1SZEVP_AgLq1JCE/edit?usp=sharing>
RSVP. Please bring your own beverage....
.
Please sign up by Friday Nov. 11, if interested, as we will broaden the
invitation as space allows.

Sign up/lunch selection
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Yw9kBdVmQoJAONk5Vjsp9-3qj6Hw1SZEVP_AgLq1JCE/edit?usp=sharing>

*Note from the College: At the UW College of the Environment, COVID-19
vaccination is required for in-person event attendance, including this
event. As a student or employee of the UW, please bring your Husky Card.
Masking is strong encouraged for all attendees when not eating or drinking.*

Regards,
Miriam

--
"The University of Washington acknowledges the Coast Salish peoples of this
land, the land which touches the shared waters of all tribes and bands

@uwpcc pcc.uw.edu uwpcc at uw.edu