[pccgrads] Fwd: Coffee hour with Dr. Jessica Cherry - Th 1:30-3 in ATG 311

UW Program On Climate Change uwpcc at uw.edu
Tue Nov 1 15:57:17 PDT 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Abigail L S Swann <aswann at uw.edu>
Date: Tue, Nov 1, 2022 at 3:48 PM
Subject: Re: Coffee hour with Dr. Jessica Cherry - Th 1:30-3 in ATG 311
To: <grads at atmos.washington.edu>, postdoc (postdoc at atmos.washington.edu) <
postdoc at atmos.washington.edu>, UW Pcc <uwpcc at uw.edu>

Correction! Coffee hour with Dr. Cherry is on *WEDNESDAY, Nov 2* at 1:30 in
311 ATG*.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Abigail L. S. Swann, PhD
she/her/hers
Associate Professor
Endowed Professor for the College of the Environment in Climate & Ecosystems
Department of Atmospheric Sciences
Department of Biology
University of Washington
http://www.atmos.washington.edu/~aswann/

--
"The University of Washington acknowledges the Coast Salish peoples of this
land, the land which touches the shared waters of all tribes and bands

@uwpcc pcc.uw.edu uwpcc at uw.edu