[pccgrads] Results of yesterday's poll regarding the PCC SI theme

UW Program On Climate Change uwpcc at uw.edu
Wed Mar 2 10:48:04 PST 2022

We'll post a wrap up blog post on last night's very successful winter
welcome soon...
For now we are sharing the results of the poll that we hope reached you
yesterday.

*The PCC community chose theme B: Pathways to net zero (science and
policy)*

You chose from the following themes,
A. Projections, uncertainties, impacts, attribution
B. Pathways to net zero (science and policy)
C. “Solutions” that reduce the risk of climate change (Geoengineering,
Natural climate solutions, Justice-based solutions, risks of doing nothing)
D. Climate and human health/health solutions
E. Adaptation and mitigation solutions in the PNW

and the graph of the results is at the bottom of this message.

Thank you to all who voted for the theme for our Sept PCC Summer
Institute. We will return to an in person event at Friday Harbor Labs
after a 2 year hiatus.

[image: image.png]

--
"The University of Washington acknowledges the Coast Salish peoples of this
land, the land which touches the shared waters of all tribes and bands

@uwpcc pcc.uw.edu uwpcc at uw.edu