[pccgrads] TODAY! Cast your vote for the PCC 2022 Summer Institute theme

UW Program On Climate Change uwpcc at uw.edu
Tue Mar 1 07:16:11 PST 2022

Hello PCC!

This is your chance. Today, March 1, is the date of this years' annual
winter welcome and we are so glad to be back in person. We look forward to
seeing many of you at 5pm.
As part of this event you can vote on the summer institute theme. To
ensure that even if you can't be a part of the in person event, you get a
chance to vote on our SI theme, we've created a poll. The results of the
poll will be shared at the event tonight, and to this listserv soon
thereafter.

Visit our website <https://pcc.uw.edu/events/pcc-summer-institute/> to
learn more about the PCC Summer Institute and past themes.

*You can vote once. *The choices you'll be given are...

A. Projections, uncertainties, impacts, attribution
B. Pathways to net zero (science and policy)
C. “Solutions” that reduce the risk of climate change (Geoengineering,
Natural climate solutions, Justice-based solutions, risks of doing nothing)
D. Climate and human health/health solutions
E. Adaptation and mitigation solutions in the PNW

TO VOTE:
*Join us* at the Winter Welcome tonight (Tue March 1 at 5, if you've RSVP'd
watch for the reminder email with other details)!

OR *after noon and before 7pm tonight (PT)....*

*from your browser:* respond to PollEv.com/uwpcc
or
*from your phone: * text UWPCC to 22333 once to join, then A, B, C, D, or E
corresponding to the choices listed above.

Let me know if you have troubles, or questions.

Enjoy Mardi Gras from wherever you are!

Miriam

--
"The University of Washington acknowledges the Coast Salish peoples of this
land, the land which touches the shared waters of all tribes and bands

@uwpcc pcc.uw.edu uwpcc at uw.edu