[pccgrads] Fwd: [Biology_learning_teaching-group] STEP-WISE applications are open

Miriam A. Bertram mab23 at uw.edu
Thu Jun 30 06:42:41 PDT 2022

If you are a *postdoctoral scientist* interested in teaching, then you
should explore the *Science Teaching Experience Program – Working In
Science Education (STEP-WISE)
<http://depts.washington.edu/stepuw/home/step-wise/>*. (CURRENTLY
ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS)

If you are a *graduate student* interested in teaching, then you should
explore the *Science Teaching Experience Program for Upcoming PhDs
(STEP-UP).* <http://depts.washington.edu/stepuw/home/step-up/> (NOT
CURRENTLY ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS, BUT TAKE A LOOK!)

Dear friends of STEP-WISE,

I’m happy to announce that applications
<https://depts.washington.edu/stepuw/> for our 2022-23 postdoc program are
open (due Sept 2nd)! More information on our website
<https://depts.washington.edu/stepuw/> and in the attached flyer. Please
spread the word! I’m also happy to come talk to your group--by Zoom or in
person, if you’d like.

Best,

Becca

*Rebecca M. Price, PhD *

Professor, School of Interdisciplinary Arts and Sciences

Executive Director, Science Teaching Experience Program (STEP)

University of Washington Bothell

Box 358530 18115 Campus Way NE

Bothell, WA 98011-8246

beccap at uw.edu

@ProfBeccaPrice

she, her, hers

Love is Love. Water is Life. Black Lives Matter. Migration is beautiful.
Believe survivors. I work on the traditional land of the Willow (Sammamish)
People.