[pccgrads] Exec Director Job at Pacific Coast Shellfish Growers

UW Program On Climate Change uwpcc at uw.edu
Tue Apr 12 15:03:24 PDT 2022

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: PCSGA Stewardship <stewardship at pcsga.org>
Date: Thu, Apr 7, 2022 at 11:59 AM
Subject: Post Job announcement to Listserv
To: <uwpcc at uw.edu>

Dear Miriam Bertram,

I am a former UW student and currently work at the Pacific Coast Shellfish
Growers Association (PCSGA) we have a great job opening for our Executive
Director position. Would you be able to post it to the PCC listserv? I am
not sure what the protocol is for posting things to the listserv. The job
description is attached. The deadline says April 8th but we are extending
it.

Best,
Samantha Klein

Samantha Klein MMA
Stewardship Officer
Pacific Coast Shellfish Growers Association
120 State Ave. NE #142
Olympia, WA 98501
(360) 754-2744
<//www.pcsga.org>www.pcsga.org

--
"The University of Washington acknowledges the Coast Salish peoples of this
land, the land which touches the shared waters of all tribes and bands

@uwpcc pcc.uw.edu uwpcc at uw.edu