[pccgrads] Fwd: SEAS New Member Meeting

I Jimenez ijh27 at uw.edu
Thu Oct 31 14:57:30 PDT 2019

From: Katie McElroy <mcelroyk at uw.edu>
Date: Thu, Oct 31, 2019 at 12:50 PM
Subject: SEAS New Member Meeting
To: <safssocial at uw.edu>
Cc: I Jimenez <ijh27 at uw.edu>

Hello all,

Are you interested in outreach? Do you want to join an existing outreach
group in SAFS?

SEAS, an outreach group at SAFS, is having a special meeting just for you!
On Monday November 4th from 9:30 to 10:30 AM in FSH 229, we will give an
overview of SEAS and our outreach opportunities, and then learn how YOU see
yourself participating in outreach while at UW. SEAS is a flexible
organization and we want it to reflect and serve all members. Everyone is
invited - please feel free to forward this email!

Fore more information on SEAS, please go to our website:
https://sites.uw.edu/seasafs/

Please respond to this email to let us know you are attending.

Best,
Katie