[pccgrads] Meeting with Mathew Sturm , Tuesday's QRC speaker

UW Program On Climate Change uwpcc at uw.edu
Thu Oct 31 11:03:54 PDT 2019

Dear PCC

A quick follow-up on the Mathew Sturm visit next week.

For those that would like to meet with Mathew Sturm on Tuesday, we have
1:30 to 3:00 available in the QRC (Johnson Hall 377).
Please contact Eric Steig (steig at uw.edu) if interested.

For other days during Mathew's visit (i.e., Wed through Friday), be in
touch with Jessica Lundquist (jlund at uw.edu) as already noted.

Eric