[pccgrads] [QRC event] Sturm on "Cold Roots: The Emergence of Cryosphere Science from the Heroic Age of Polar Exploration" Tue Nov 5 at 3:30

UW Program On Climate Change uwpcc at uw.edu
Thu Oct 31 10:01:38 PDT 2019

Dear PCC

With apologies for the barrage of exciting announcements, our next
QRC-sponsored event is on Tuesday.

Dr. Matthew Sturm, Geophysical Institute University of Alaska Fairbanks

*Cold Roots: The Emergence of Cryosphere Science from the Heroic Age of
Polar Exploration*

*Tuesday, Nov. 5th 3:30-4:50 pm, Johnson Hall 102*

Mathew is visiting Civil and Environmental Engineering all week, and is
also giving a talk on Thurs:

The Arctic Wildlife Refuge, Thursday, Nov. 7th 3:30-4:50 in More 221

The main QRC day for Matthew is Tues, and I will be following up with a
scheduling tool shortly.

Outside those times, if you would like to try to get onto
Mathew's schedule during his visit, please contact Jessica Lundquist
jdlund at uw.edu in Civil Engineering.

Best

Eric

--
Program on Climate Change at the University of Washington
Office Phone: 206-543-6521
uwpcc at uw.edu
pcc.uw.edu