[pccgrads] AGU roommate wanted!

Taryn Black teblack at uw.edu
Thu Oct 24 13:02:54 PDT 2019

Hi all,

Very late to the AGU party here, how is it already late October??

I have a double room booked at the Hilton SF Union Square (10-15 minute
walk to Moscone) and I need someone to share it with! Check-in is Sunday,
check-out is Friday (Dec. 8-13). The total cost will be about $725 each. If
you provide a UW budget number, I can pay it in full and our
financial administrator will split the reimbursement between our budgets.
So easy!

I am okay with any gender! I just want to get some decent sleep, so I'll go
out evenings but I don't want to stay up until 2am every night. I sleep
pretty hard though, so I don't care if you come back late. That's about it!

Let me know ASAP if you're interested!

Taryn

--
*Taryn Black*
PhD Student | University of Washington

Department of Earth and Space Sciences
Polar Science Center | Applied Physics Lab
Program on Climate Change