[pccgrads] Invitation to Geoengineering Presentations at Sammamish High School

Greta Shum gshum at uw.edu
Tue Oct 22 10:03:35 PDT 2019

Just pinging this again!

Adam, Michael and I need just a few more volunteers on both Wednesday and
Thursday to judge geo-engineering presentations by environmental science
students at Sammamish HS.

This is really fun, easy way to engage with high school students and make a
difference!

The times are:
*Wednesday (tomorrow) 9:30 am-1:00 pm *
*Thursday 9:30 am-11:00 am*
*Thursday 1:30 pm-3:00 pm*

Thanks again so much!

Greta

--
greta shum ¦¦ uw atmospheric sciences ¦¦ office 522 ¦¦ she/her
¦¦ 816-519-3131 ¦¦ @gretashum