[pccgrads] Outreach Opportunity: Speaker Request for 9th & 10th Graders

Christine Baker cmbaker9 at uw.edu
Thu Oct 17 14:32:16 PDT 2019

Hello PCC,

Here is another great opportunity to talk to high school students.
Interlake High School is looking for 2-3 grad students or postdocs to speak
to 9th and 10th graders on November 15th. This would involve giving a talk
about climate change based on your research and experiences (see objectives
below).

Please contact us if you are interested!

Thanks,
Christine