[pccgrads] Fwd: Climate Job Opportunity @ Port of Seattle downtown! Closes 10/28

UW Program On Climate Change uwpcc at uw.edu
Wed Oct 16 09:13:47 PDT 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <amira.chowyuk at posteo.net>
Date: Wed, Oct 16, 2019 at 8:51 AM
Subject: Climate Job Opportunity @ Port of Seattle downtown! Closes 10/28
To: <uwpcc at uw.edu>

Hello PCC!

As a former member of UW’s PCC Graduate Committee, I wanted to share a
new job posting with Port of Seattle in the Maritime division
downtown.

The role will be focused on climate change strategy and execution of
the Northwest Ports Clean Air Strategy, Maritime Greenhouse Gas (GHG)
Emission Reduction Strategy, the Seattle Waterfront Clean Energy
Strategic Plan, Sustainable Fleet Plan and other internal and external
projects with emission impacts . This position closes on 10/28. We
would greatly appreciate if you could share with any relevant
networks.
https://sjobs.brassring.com/TGnewUI/Search/Home/Home?partnerid=26015&siteid=5437#jobDetails=601214_5437

Please direct anyone to reach out to me if they are interested in applying!

Amira Chowyuk
Maritime Environment and Sustainability
Port of Seattle

--
Program on Climate Change at the University of Washington
Office Phone: 206-543-6521
uwpcc at uw.edu
pcc.uw.edu