[pccgrads] Outreach Opportunity - Speaker Request

Sarah Ragen sragen at uw.edu
Tue Oct 8 22:46:56 PDT 2019

Hello all,

We have an outreach opportunity for a PCC grad student or postdoc. A teacher in the Highline School District is looking for a guest speaker for her class to talk about governmental, societal, and/or economic impacts of climate change.

Please let us know if you are interested! This is a great chance to talk to a group of high school students.

Best,
Sarah

SARAH RAGEN

UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON