[pccgrads] Outreach Opportunity - Water Issues

Jessica Badgeley badgeley at uw.edu
Wed May 29 08:46:03 PDT 2019

We’re still in need of a volunteer for June 15th. If you want to help out, but you're uncomfortable taking on all water issues, then email me the topic you would like to focus on. The organizers are flexible. Their main goal is to have a knowledgeable person for the audience to engage with.

Thanks,
Jessica