[pccgrads] ROOMMATE WANTED: Sept 1

Megan Feddern mfeddern at uw.edu
Fri May 24 11:31:41 PDT 2019

Hey all! My housemates and I are looking for a 4th housemate for our next
lease starting September 1! If any of you know of anyone looking for a
place to live my house in Bryant/Ravenna (26th and 72nd). The rent is
$812.50 (may go up with new lease) plus utilities, its a 4 bedroom house
with 2.5 baths and 2 living rooms! Free street parking, a garage, and a
great, landscaped back yard, 2 fire places, the other three individuals
signing the lease are all female Ph.D students (25-27) at UW (SAFS, Math,
applied Math). Easy access to the 372, 62, 65, 70 (express to downtown).
There is a dishwasher, and washer/dryer. The room is large (space for
dresser, desk, full/queen bed) has a window and closet. Most of the common
spaces we have are already furnished but could be arranged if you have
furniture. We like to maintain a clean and respectful household.

I figured I would post here before chancing it with craigslist! (sadly, it
is not pet friendly). The landlord is wonderful and responsive, and only
require first months rent and $600 deposit for move in plus a $35 fee for
the application.

--
Megan Feddern
Holtgrieve Ecosystem Ecology Lab