[pccgrads] Outreach Opportunity - Water Issues

Jessica Badgeley badgeley at uw.edu
Thu May 23 11:49:03 PDT 2019

Hi all,

Global Water Dances (http://globalwaterdances.org/ <http://globalwaterdances.org/>) is looking for a volunteer to help out at their event on Saturday afternoon, June 15th at South Lake Union Park. They want someone who can be a resource for the public and participants to ask about local water issues, solutions, actions, etc. The volunteer should be able to generally address local salmon and orca challenges, ice melt, flooding, drought, pollution, and water protection and conservation. The volunteer will also need to provide the table and table materials (which I can help with if needed). Please let me know if you’re interested! Feel free to pass this along to others.

Best,
Jessica

-----
Jessica Badgeley (she/her)