[pccgrads] Call for Research Highlights for the PCC website

UW Program On Climate Change uwpcc at uw.edu
Thu May 16 16:07:22 PDT 2019

Hi PCC grad students and postdocs,

If you or someone you know has published climate-related research in the
past year, we'd love to highlight it on the PCC website! This is a great
way to share your work with the PCC community and the public.

Check out recently published research highlights here
<https://pcc.uw.edu/research/research-highlights/>.

If you'd like to contribute a research highlight (it doesn't have to be
about your own work), I've attached a template to this email.

Please let me know if you'd like to contribute one, and if you have any
additional questions.

Best,
Surabhi Biyani
Undergraduate Assistant, Program on Climate Change