[pccgrads] Fwd: [Alumni] RSVP today! Graduate Student's Distinguished Visiting Lecture with Clara Deser

Sam Pennypacker spenny at uw.edu
Fri May 10 11:24:28 PDT 2019

Hi PCC Grads,

A few upcoming talks by Dr. Clara Deser, Head of the Climate Analysis
Section at NCAR, that may be of interest! These are both part of the
Atmospheric Sciences Graduate Students' Distinguished Visiting Lecture
series.

- Thursday June 6: public lecture, registration and details in attached
email
- Friday June 7: Atmospheric Sciences department colloquium (Johnson 075
from 3:30 - 4:30) titled "ENSO teleconnections and climate impacts over
North America: How well do we know them and how do we evaluate models
accordingly?"

Let me know if you have any questions and feel free to pass along to anyone
else that might be interested!

Best,
Sam Pennypacker