[pccgrads] Schooner Series - May 16 7:30 pm Peddler Brewing

Sarah Ragen sragen at uw.edu
Wed May 8 22:54:28 PDT 2019

Hi friends,

Mark your calendars for our next round of Climate Science on Tap Schooner Series Talk! We hope to see you there.

Scales of Climate Change

When: Thursday, May 16, 2018, 7:30 – 8:30 pm

Where: Peddler Brewing Company: 1514 NW Leary Way, Seattle, WA 98107

This venue is family and pet friendly.

Sponsors: University of Washington Program on Climate Change and Cascadia Climate Action

As an issue that spans multiple scales and dimensions, climate change impacts our lives and the lives of others in small and large ways.. Join us for this Schooner Series as we take a look at the time and space scales spanned by human-induced climate change; the scales of the costs associated with a changing climate; and the scales of action we can take, ranging from individual up to global levels. When it comes to climate change, talking about effects and impacts can be a challenging task. We’re here to serve up big topics in pint-sized packages with a fun, informative, conversation over a brew. Don't forget your bike benefits sticker to get $1 off your first beer! Reserve a free ticket to the event here: https://www.strangertickets.com/events/95206763/scales-of-climate-change

Panel:

- Judy Twedt, Atmospheric Sciences

- Lucas Zeppetello, Atmospheric Sciences
- Pegah Jalali, School of Environmental and Forestry Sciences

Best,
P-GraSC Public Engagement Subcommittee

SARAH RAGEN

UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON