[pccgrads] Climate Science Goes to the Capitol - April 8th

Liepa B liepabraciu at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 07:56:08 PDT 2019

Hi all,

Come check out the next Climate Science on Tap event that will be on April
8th! Information below.

How do we translate science into policy? Can the legislative process
address the growing threat of climate change? And how can informed citizens
make a difference? Join us for the next Climate Science on Tap to find out!
Our experts will share their experience communicating science and
advocating for action in our state capitol with enlightening presentations
and a thoughtful panel discussion. Come with questions, have a tasty brew,
share in a conversation, and leave with answers!

Panelists will include: Aseem Prakash, PhD, Director of the Center for
Environmental Politics, University of Washington, Greg Rock, Policy Chair,
Carbon Washington, and a current or recent Washington State legislator
(invited).

Tickets and more info can be found at:
https://www.strangertickets.com/events/93155871/climate-science-goes-to-the-capitol
.