[pccgrads] CSoT: Schooner Series

Kelly Carpenter kcarp at uw.edu
Thu Mar 14 10:47:58 PDT 2019

Hi Grads,

We're super excited to host the first PCC spin-off of the popular Climate
Science on Tap series. Join us tonight at *Flying Bike Co-op Brewery* for CSoT
Schooner Series: But Where is All the Global Warming?
<https://www.facebook.com/events/566430127208521/> Come out and show your
support for 4 of our own PCC Grads that will be speaking tonight. Arrive at
6:45 to grab a beer and a seat before the show starts at *7 PM*. Also, if
you arrive on bicycle and show your helmet at the bar, FBCB will give you
$1 off each pint!

See you tonight,
Alex, Christine, Jess, Sarah, Claire & Kelly
PGraSC Public Engagement