[pccgrads] Spots available to talk with Chris Piecuch,

UW Program On Climate Change uwpcc at uw.edu
Fri Mar 8 13:57:46 PST 2019

Chris Piecuch, Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution is speaking on "Origin
of spatial variation in US East Coast sea-level trends during 1900–2017" on
Tuesday at 3:30.

There are still spots available to talk with him during his visit on Monday
and Tuesday! Contact LuAnne if you would like to talk with him.

Hello all,

Chris Piecuch will be visiting Monday and Tuesday and will be giving a
seminar Tuesday at 3:30 in OSB 425
Title: Origin of spatial variation in US East Coast sea-level trends
during 1900–2017

Let me know if you would like to meet with him while he is here.
LuAnne

>From his web site:

I am a physical oceanographer interested in the physics and statistics of
coastal and regional sea level variability and change. My research makes
combined use of instrumental observations, proxy records, numerical
simulations, and theoretical models. My recent work focuses on
understanding how regional sea level is related to large-scale ocean
circulation as well as reconstructing the history of past coastal sea level
change.

--
LuAnne Thompson
Walters Professor of Oceanography