[pccgrads] Want to spend a week along a beautiful river?! Join me on the Stillaguamish!

Ashley Marie Bagley abagley at uw.edu
Thu Jun 27 10:16:15 PDT 2019

Hi folks!

I am reaching out to see if anyone is interested in spending the week of
July 22 on the Stillaguamish River conducting snorkel surveys. No
experience or gear is necessary, only a positive attitude. A training event
will be held the week of July 15 for all volunteers (date and time TBD).
Additionally, all transportation and food costs will be covered.

If you are interested in donating your time to gain some hands-on field
experience, please email me by Wednesday, July 3.

Thank you!
Ashley
--
*Ashley Bagley*