[pccgrads] PCC Graduate Student Representative Nominations

Sarah Ragen sragen at uw.edu
Mon Jun 17 13:30:15 PDT 2019

Hi all,

Michael is finishing his two-year term as one of the two PCC Graduate Student Representatives (GSRs) this summer, which means we need a volunteer to fill the position starting this fall! The GSRs are responsible for representing the PCC graduate students' voice at the table when the PCC board is making decisions (re: funding, programming, etc.). Specifically, GSR responsibilities include:

-Attending PCC Board meetings (typically 1 per quarter)
-Sharing notes from the meeting with all PCC grad students
-Infrequently polling the PCC grad students on various issues
-Serving on the PCC Graduate Student Steering Committee (typically 1 meeting per quarter)

If you are interested in being a GSR, or can think of someone who would be a good GSR, please send me a nomination by Wednesday, June 19!

A sentence or two detailing the nominee's background and PCC involvement would be great to include with the nomination. Please do not hesitate to nominate yourself if interested!

Cheers,
Sarah

SARAH RAGEN

UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON