[pccgrads] Fwd: Room Available

UW Program On Climate Change uwpcc at uw.edu
Mon Jun 10 11:06:32 PDT 2019

Hi PCC,

We have a room opening up in our house in July. It's a 3 bedroom 1.5 bath
house with a nice sized yard in Ravenna and a lot of flower beds if you're
into gardening. We have a lot of common space in the house that we share
and the bedroom is a good size. Rent is $770 plus utilities, usually ends
up being between $800-900 per month. We're conveniently located right on
the 372 bus line which goes right to UW campus, and very close to the 71,
62, 64, and 76.

A little about us: Greta and I are first and fifth year (respectively) grad
students in the Department of Atmospheric Sciences. We are fairly chill
people and happy to do our own thing or hang out. We would prefer a female
roommate, but we're also flexible.

If you're interested (or know someone who might be) please contact myself
(Stephanie) and Greta for more details.

Best,
Stephanie and Greta

--