[pccgrads] extras needed for rally shoot July 28th

Michael S Diamond diamond2 at uw.edu
Mon Jul 22 12:15:27 PDT 2019

Hi all,

The "An Unlikely Insurgency" crew are still looking for a few more extras
for the 28th. They're shooting between 1:30 and 5 PM, but don't need
volunteers to stay the whole time. There's also a smaller need for two
volunteers in the morning (8:30-noon). See below for more details.

Cheers,
Michael

Extras needed for a rally shoot July 28th, 1:30-5pm (you don't need to be
there the entire time). Wallingford Playfield: Woodlawn Ave N and N 42nd
Street.

“The President is blaming scientists for a botched hurricane forecast, the
CalSea sea level satellite is being sabotaged and the Governors of
California, Oregon and Washington have called for a referendum on secession
from the US!

Time to rally supporters and to unify the Cascadia and Yes!California
movements into support for a single nation of Pacifica. Will British
Columbia join also??

Can you be there? The Insurgency needs you!”

Rally signs provided!

We can also use a few folks in the morning: email
anunlikelyinsurgency at gmail.com for details

[image: AUI protest signs.png]