[pccgrads] Fwd: Holocene Climate Workshop at UW, Jan 23-25

UW Program On Climate Change uwpcc at uw.edu
Wed Jan 23 09:40:27 PST 2019

Hi everyone,

Out workshop on past climate variability starts today. There has been a
slight delay as two of our speakers got delayed, and as it happened they
were our first two speakers.
Introduction starts at 10, with the first talks starting at 11.
The same link takes you to the updated Schedule of talks
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_6zKrcvAuVf5YPJgq_3jq-Uoq6OXb54bCrqBGApf_E4/edit#gid=0>
.
Spatio-temporal structure of forced and unforced variability across the
Holocene: from proxies to process University of Washington, Seattle,
WA, USAJanuary
23-25, 2019

Meeting location: Alder Auditorium <https://www.washington.edu/maps/#!/ald> at
UW (Thursday we are meeting in Alder 106, above the auditorium). Enter
Alder from 40th street, near the Brooklyn street corner. If you come in via
Campus Parkway you end up on the first floor and it is confusing.

Please contact Cristian Proistosescu: cproist at uw.edu

For more information go to https://atmos.washington.edu/~cproist/CVAS
Cristian Proistosescu
http://www.atmos.washington.edu/~cproist/
Postdoctoral Research Associate
Joint Institute for the Study of the Atmosphere and the Ocean (JISAO)
University of Washington
Seattle, WA