[pccgrads] Grad Student Symposium Tuesday 1/22

Kelly Carpenter kcarp at uw.edu
Fri Jan 18 16:08:48 PST 2019

Hi PCC Grads,

We will be hosting our first GSS of W19 on *Tuesday 1/22* from *5–6 PM* in *ATG
610*. Annie Doubleday, Brad Kramer, and Claire Pendergrast from the
University of Washington School of Public Health will present on their work
organizing the Wildfire Smoke Risk Communication Symposium this fall. They
will describe their experience collaborating with policy stakeholders,
public health researchers, and climate scientists to share the state of the
science and identify policy-relevant research priorities on this growing
environmental health issue.

As usual there will be pizza, vegan option available. Hope to see you all
there!

Have a great MLK weekend,
Kelly Carpenter, PGraSC GSS subcommittee