[pccgrads] RSVP for the PCC Winter Welcome --- Wed 6 Feb 2019 5-8 pm

UW Program On Climate Change uwpcc at uw.edu
Mon Jan 14 11:31:15 PST 2019

Celebrate Collaboration at the 2019 PCC Winter Welcome

Join us 6 February 2019 from 5:00-8:00 in the lobby and auditorium of the
Fisheries Science Building for the PCC Annual Winter Welcome. Refreshments
will be available at 5, and we head to the auditorium at 6:15 to open with
a trivia game.

Join your PCC colleagues from across campus to mingle, learn about the
research interests of new climate postdocs, meet this years PCC graduate
student fellows, and get a glimpse of some of the interdisciplinary efforts
and collaborations that make up the graduate student capstone projects,
recent workshops and more. We will also take a look at the year to come.

Please help us with trivia questions! We will be collecting questions that
relate to PCC people, their science, and their collaborations over the next
month. Hint-I'll be scanning the PCC news and blog
<https://pcc.uw.edu/news/> for possible questions! Also, let us know if
you have ideas for how this game could be organized. Submit all to
uwpcc at uw.edu.

Please let us know you intend to attend!

Check out past PCC winter events here
<https://pcc.uw.edu/events/winter-welcome/>.

RSVP HERE
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeMxDKg65YpV3lqNHKcyyD_PeNVjZeLPoUbJDv7GARXvlKKbg/viewform?usp=sf_link>no