[pccgrads] Volunteer with CSoT on Feb 27

Kelly Carpenter kcarp at uw.edu
Wed Feb 20 09:54:57 PST 2019

Hello PCC grads!

We're looking for one or two more people willing to volunteer next
Wednesday for CSoT: Climate Science Goes to Court. Come for the
thought-provoking presentations and stay for the delicious beer and
inspiring conversation! See attached flyer for more details. Please note
that as a volunteer you would be expected to arrive at Optimism Brewing at *6
PM*, one hour before the event begins.

Email me back if you're interested or have further questions.

Thanks,
Kelly & PGraSC Community Engagement